You can browse through our site anonymously without revealing your identity or any of your personal information. Once you give us your personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers located in the United States.We may collect and store the following personal information:
- contact information, such as e-mail addresses and mailing addresses, and financial information, such as credit card numbers or bank account numbers. All credit card and bank account information is encrypted for your protection; transaction information;
- correspondence sent to us;
- billing information, shipping, and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- wholesaler membership and other sign-on information, website traffic statistics, IP address, web log information, and other related marketing data, and;
- supplemental identification information. if we cannot verify the information you provide us additional information we may ask for additional pieces of information such as your driver license numbers, utility bill statements, credit card statements, etc. to aid in verification.
We will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. We may combine your personal information with marketing data that we obtain from other parties in order to do marketing analysis and to improve our services for you.
Our purpose in gathering personal information from our customers is to provide you with an efficient, secure, and personalized online shopping experience. Upon giving us your personal information you agree to let us use said information to:
- provide you with the high quality services and customer support you expect with an online store;
- personalize, analyze, and improve our services;
- resolve any problems that may occur;
- prevent illegal and/or prohibited activities;
- distribute messages regarding targeted marketing and promotional offers;
- compare and verify it with other information sources and third parties to ensure our accuracy.
We may disclose personal information to enforce and carry out our policies, to respond to legal requirements, and / or to protect anyone's property, rights, or safety. Out of respect for your privacy we will not disclose your personal information to any government agency or law enforcement official, or any other third party without a court order, a subpoena, or reasonable instrument of due process, except when we believe that the disclosure of said information is necessary to prevent the physical and/or financial harm of another.
We may also share your personal information with:
- contractors who provide us services for our business operations; (such as affiliate programs, fraud investigations, and bill collection)
- third parties to whom you explicitly ask or allow us to send your information;
- law enforcement officials and other government officials, in order to lawfully verify information for criminal investigations or to bring a halt to alleged or potential illegal activities;
- Most of our cookies are what are known as session cookies, and are automatically deleted when your session is over. The other cookies will automatically delete in 12 hours.
- You are free to decline the use our cookies assuming that the browser that you use permits you to do so, although it may interfere with your use of our site.
Our newsletters are sent only to our customers and to our subscribers. We do not use spyware or any malicious code of any kind for any purpose. We filter and scan all of our messages before they are sent to ensure that they are clear of any kind of malicious code for your protection.
Your password is the key to your account. Use a code with a unique combination of letters and numbers that only you will know and remember and do not disclose your membership password to anyone else. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify TurquoiseVillage.com and change your password.
You can change most of your personal information by logging in. We will not manually modify your personal information ourselves because remote verification of information is very difficult and in some cases impossible. It is the user's responsibility to keep personal information up to date and accurate. At your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information as soon as possible, and in accordance with the law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts (excepting your login and password) in order to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve problems, aid in investigations, enforce our User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
The information the you give to us is stored on our servers, which are physically located in the United States. We protect this information with tools such as: passwords, encryption, and physical security. However, seeing that this is not a perfect world, despite all of our greatest efforts as you may know, third parties may be successful in unlawfully intercepting or accessing private information and communications. We work with the utmost diligence to protect your privacy. However, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information and your private communications will always remain one hundred percent private.